tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: ClassNotFoundException when using war file (Tomcat 3.2.3)
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:05:12 GMT
The WEB-INF directory is where web.xml belongs, so that is
correct.  It is likely that it isn't Tomcat, but something
in the web application itself that is creating the
empty subdirectories under WEB-INF/lib.  "/examples/addressbook/"
doesn't ring any bells with me.  It does seem like a strange
place to be creating new directories, though.

As far as the ClassNotFoundException, you will need to supply