tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aksel Schmidt <...@terma.com>
Subject How to use WebApp + web appl. root other than '$CATALINA_HOME/web apps'
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:02:36 GMT
Hi list

I can figure out how to use the Catalina WebApp module together with
applications residing in the '$CATALINA_HOME/webapps' directory. But what am
I to give as arguments to the WebAppDeploy when I want to have the web
application in another directory?
It wouldn't be nice to change the CATALINA web app. root as I may have web
apps all over the place, not just in a single directory.
I assume that the WebApp module is only mapping URLs to an application
residing in the tomcats app. root.
Is it possible at all using the WebApp module?

Best regards
Aksel Schmidt
Terma A/S
Denmark