tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (m akeijou)
Subject RE: RE: THIS IS HELP with Tomcat-Apache mapping
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:03:09 GMT
i don't know if there's a webapp for pre-4 Tomcat.  i did start with versions of Tomcat 3.2
(last summer.  seems like a long time ago).  i still have my old httpd.conf and i see that
the only changes i needed to do in there for T3* were for the LoadModule and Include directives.
 no virtual hosting required.  complete instructions for both linux and windows are in

   "Slapping Together a JSP Development Environment"

it's a very good tutorial for getting started with Tomcat.  includes tomcat-apache, and tomcat-apache-mysql.

however, above is for mod_jserv.  sorry, i don't know mod_jk.

of buying online with Shop@Netscape!