tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Voon, Wendy" <>
Subject Classpath problem with TC 3.2.3
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:29:17 GMT

I have installed TC 3.2.3.

When I try to execute a .jsp I get the following message:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSPC:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\work\localhost_8080%2Fexamples\_0002fjsp_0002ftes Class jsp.ODBCConnection not found.
ODBCConnection p = new ODBCConnection();
C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\work\localhost_8080%2Fexamples\_0002fjsp_0002ftest_0 Class jsp.ODBCConnection not found.
ODBCConnection p = new ODBCConnection();

I tried placing the .class file concerned in both :

jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\classes directory

with no luck.

Wendy Voon

Wendy Voon
Black Diamond
T e c h n o l o g i e s
Level 1, 6 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006.
Telephone: (03) 9698 - 7600
Facsimile: (03) 9698 - 7666

Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and
destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender by return e-mail.
Recipients of this e-mail must not use, disclose or forward any information
or attachments without express permission from Black Diamond Technologies.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Black
Diamond Technologies.  Except as required at law, we do not represent
warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained or that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message