tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefán F. Stefánsson <>
Subject Multipart form data in Tomcat 4.0
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:20:45 GMT

I'm wondering if anybody can give me information about the status of
multipart requests in Tomcat 4.0.  Is it still neccessary to use Jason
Hunters com.oreilly.servlet package to handle multipart posts?

I created a webapp that uploads and downloads files with TC3.2.  I'm now
contemplating switching to TC4 and I would like to know if I can dump
that external dependency if I make the switch (I like mr. Hunters
library and his book but I would much rather handle the upload/download
without third party intervention especially since his current licence
agreement is rather discouraging).

Kind regards in advance,
	Stefan Freyr Stefansson

Stefan Freyr Stefansson