tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cato, Christopher" <cc...@rational.com>
Subject RE: File Download - CSV question ****
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:31:03 GMT
Without being an expert on TomCat, I'd say straight away that this is a MIME
error. You need to set the MIME for .csv files to something that's not
parsed by the browser, like, application/x-whatever.

Fiddle around with that. I think the MIMES are in the server.xml file. I
could be wrong though.

/Christopher Cato