tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Oliver" <Oliver.La...@AXA.de>
Subject AW: AW: httpd: fatal: libsocket.so.1: version `SUNW_1.4' --- Comp iled Solaris 2.6 mod_webapp.so Link included.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:19:17 GMT
Hi,

thanks, I can load that but now I get the Message:

Syntax error on line 1005 of
/export/home/ISVT-NM/apache/apache_1.3.20/conf/http
d.conf:
Invalid command 'WebAppConnection', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
module n
ot included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
bash-2.02$

What module is requested here ?

That's my conf-file:

 TOMCAT-Settings
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  /examples/
WebAppInfo /webapp-info

What should I do with the warp.jar ?