tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Oliver" <Oliver.La...@AXA.de>
Subject AW: mod_jserv & mod_webapp
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:05:02 GMT
Jean-Luc,

could you send me the mod_webapp.so for SunOs.2.6 SPARC due to I have the
following error and understood that it works at yours !

Syntax error on line 979 of
/export/home/ISVT-NM/apache/apache_1.3.20/conf/httpd
.conf:
Cannot load /export/home/ISVT-NM/apache/apache_1.3.20/libexec/mod_webapp.so
into
 server: ld.so.1: /export/home/ISVT-NM/apache/apache_1.3.20/bin/httpd:
fatal: li
bsocket.so.1: version `SUNW_1.4' not found (required by file
/export/home/ISVT-N
M/apache/apache_1.3.20/libexec/mod_webapp.so)
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
bash-2.02$

Thanks Olli