tomcat-users mailing list archives

From menonv <men...@cpw.co.uk>
Subject RE: mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:27:38 GMT
That begs the question - is that going to use the mod_webapp stuff as well?
Can one use the mod_webapp without the ajp13 connector. Didn't see anything
about using ajp13 anywhere.

Vinay

Disclaimer

This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ('this E-mail') is intended
only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient you are notified that any use of this E-mail is
prohibited. Addressees should check this E-mail for viruses. The Carphone Warehouse Group
PLC makes no representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail. If you have
received this E-mail in error please notify our ISe Response Team immediately by telephone
on + 44 (0)20 8896 5828 or via E-mail at postmaster@cpw.co.uk Please then immediately destroy
this E-mail and any copies of it.

Please feel free to visit our website: http://www.phonehouse.com