tomcat-users mailing list archives

From menonv <men...@cpw.co.uk>
Subject RE: mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:53:38 GMT
Hello Again,
	After some digging around the server.xml file I realise that Tomcat
4.0 * does * have Apache intergation via the mod_webapp. Surprisingly when I
downloaded and installed the Windows version, I didn't get a mod_webapp.dll.
Did find a wrap.jar. Is that all? The documentation referred to
mod_webapp.so. Is a built so available from somewhere or do we need to build
it?

Many thanks

Vinay