tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Gokey <cgo...@gcmd.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: servlet mapping, tomcat 3.3
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:57:29 GMT
I'm not sure what you mean.  If I want all *.py files to be directed to
PyServlet.class, does Apache web server even have the capability to be
configured to do something like this?  I would think that all this MUST
be done within Tomcat?  I guess what I am asking is how can I configure
my system to use the model being encouraged then?  Should I just copy my
old web.xml file into the conf directory under Tomcat 3.3 and that will
  take care of everything?

Chris