tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Gokey <cgo...@gcmd.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: mod_webapp.so problems
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:47:14 GMT
Chris Huisman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having difficulties getting mod_webapp.so to work.  After adding
> LoadModule, and AddModule to the config file, and running apachectl
> configtest I get the following results:
>
> Syntax error on line 237 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/local/libexex/apache/mod_webapp.so into server:
> Cannot open "/usr/local/libexex/apache/mod_webapp.so"

Looks like a mispelling and a messed up path...  It should be looking
for mod_webapp in some place like  this:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Which requires a line something like this in your httpd.conf file:
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
Chris

> I don't understand why this is occuring.  Does anybody know?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris.

/\

	           \
\_| Christopher D. Gokey, SSAI, NASA/GCMD          |
   | 18 Martin Road, Shelburne Falls, MA  01370     |
   | Phone: Voice (413) 625-8129 / FAX 208-248-9055 |
   | cgokey@gcmd.nasa.gov / http://gcmd.nasa.gov    |
   | ICQ #52132386, AOL IM: chrisgokey              |