tomcat-users mailing list archives

From john regan ...@jockamo.com>
Subject Re: Where do I put jar files?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:00:51 GMT
You could try creating the WEB-INF/lib directory, but I think it's asking you
to put the .jar in $TOMCAT_HOME/lib. This is the lib directory at the same
level as WEB_APPS. It's not really the place where you would prefer to put
special jar files because you're mixing application code. I had to do the same
thing when adding a jdbc driver.

Bo is correct, but perhaps this is not what the application developers had in
mind. Maybe they should read this list. ;-)

-JohnR