tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Fowler <a...@aber.ac.uk>
Subject Re: integrating tomcat 4.0 in apache 1.3
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:17:23 GMT
Hullo there,

You need to use the WARP connector to acheive this. Currently the tomcat
  documentation guys have not finished their pages on this. You can,
however, have a look through the server.xml file and find a nice list of
how to do it.

Hope this helps, I shall finish the docs on this for the Tomcat-Book
project this weekend, given some luck and a fair wind!

Regards,

Adam.