tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Knecht <kne...@thales.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:53:01 GMT
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Arnaud_H=E9ritier?=
> Subject:  RE: mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0
> Date:  Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:50:56 +0200
>
> I done it as you and it works.

> What's happen ???

  It was my fault, I misspelled one of the jars
in worker.inprocess.class_path in workers.properties.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

 Just for anyone also trying to follow this path, here
is a summary of what I did:

1) follow the instructions in

  http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/ajp13-tc4.0/

2) copy workers.properties and mod_jk.conf from
my tomcat 3.2.3 conf directory to my tomcat 4.0
installation.

3) edited workers.properties so that

   worker.inprocess.class_path

contains all jars in $CATALINA_HOME/lib and
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib (maybe that's even to much?)
instead of the jars of the 3.2.3 installation

4) set worker.inprocess.cmd_line to contain my
tomcat 4.0 server.xml (which I edited in step 1)
as -config

5) (just as a precaution) eliminated anything
referring to ajp12 from workers.properties.

That did the job. Thanks a lot for encouraging me ;-)

	Ulrich