tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Knecht <kne...@thales.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:42:26 GMT
Hello,

 I'm also trying to put ajp13 to work with tomcat 4.0 and apache 1.3.20

I tried to follow the hints at:

> > http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/ajp13-tc4.0/

to install an ajp13 connector with tomcat, but it looks like I can't
use my "old" (tomcat 3.2.3) mod_jk.so with it. I seem to need a
workers.properties and some follow-ups, which don't come with tomcat
4.0.
 Just copying the stuff from my tomcat 3.2.3 configuration (and
adjusting
some path settings following the "old" documentation on tomcat workers)
doesn't seem to work (actually, I wouldn't have expected it to do
so...).

 Does anyone have succeeded in configuring this combination (tomcat 4.0,
ajp13 and apache 1.3.20). Am I missing something obvious?

I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

 Thanks.

    Ulrich