tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John J Brecht" <john.bre...@sri.com>
Subject Re: attibute has no value
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 19:17:40 GMT
Doh! - the missing quote was definitely the problem. I just assumed that
all the syntax was right since ServletExec never complained.  Another
thing that ServletExec never complained about was not being able to find
the class String.  Even if I import java.lang.String, this page doesn't
parse unless i write each useBean line as:

<jsp:useBean id="servletPath" scope="request" class="java.lang.String"/>

as opposed to simply:

<jsp:useBean id="servletPath" scope="request" class="String"/>

oh, well, I'm on my way now.  Thanks a lot!

-john