tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nikola Milutinovic <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: Webapp and Tru64
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:51:08 GMT
Yogesh Bhanu wrote:

>  Hi Nikolai,
>                      Well I havent tried it, But on going thru my  linux alpha box  ,
it has stdint.h  well it  is gcc-2.95.4
> what do ya say ..??

Iæm compiling on Tru64 UNIX, I have no doubt Linux has it. By the looks of it,
mod_webapp is a LINUX utility that can be made to compile on other UNIXes.

> By the way are you an the alpha Tru64 list also ...

I used to be...

> If the binary is going to made available then I might as well wait .

I doubt it. Compaq is too lazy to do anything, except issue PR statements and I
don't know of anyone doing it for free or just the fun of it. "mod_jk" never
made it on Tru64 UNIX.

Nix.