tomcat-users mailing list archives

From eirikdentz <eirikde...@brainlink.com>
Subject Re: mod_webapp
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:30:27 GMT
I think I've run into the same problem:

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=100189843118823&w=2>

I think the problem is in the apache-1.3/Makefile as indicated in this post:

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=100196875807342&w=2>

It sure would be nice to be able to get mod_webapp.so to compile so that
it can be used in conjunction with mod_ssl...

Unfortunately it's beyond my capabilities.  Any developers out there who
can help with this? It seems to be a pretty common problem.

eirik