tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad.Morel...@Broadwing.com
Subject RE: taglib dtd
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:11:22 GMT
I have just implemented Tomcat 4.0 on a Linux box.  I will be writing some
JSPs that will connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 database on a remote machine.  I
am having trouble connecting to the database with my JSPs.  The error
message I get is:

java.sql.SQLException: No Suitable driver

Can anyone help?
This is my first post, so please do not flame me too bad.

Brad
this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.