tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad.Morel...@Broadwing.com
Subject Automatic Application Deployment
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:07:11 GMT
Hi!
I am attempting to Auto Deploy a war (clmtest.war in this case) file.  I put
it in the appBase ($CATALINA_HOME/webapps) and it expands automatically as
expected when I restart tomcat.  My problem is that I cannot access my pages
from a browser.  I continue to get the standard 404 error that "The
requested resource (/clmtest/) is not available. ".  If I add a context
manually to my server.xml file it works fine.  I am under the impression
according to the documentation that I should not have to manually add a
context.
I'm using Solaris 8 and Tomcat 4.0.1
Help!?
Thanks in advance!!
Brad Moreland

+++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++