tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curley, Thomas" <thomas.cur...@euroconex.com>
Subject RE: Change Tomcat default session timeout?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:04:05 GMT
Look at conf/web.xml - search for 'session-timeout' or 'timeout'

TC

-----Original Message-----
From: josh.m.daynard@accenture.com [mailto:josh.m.daynard@accenture.com]
Sent: 10 October 2001 16:30
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Change Tomcat default session timeout?

Hi,

I'm sure this simple question is covered somewhere in the Tomcat
documentation, FAQ, or server.xml info ... but I can't seem to find it:

How can I change the default session timeout behavior of Tomcat?  It
seems
like my users timeout at around 20-30 minutes of inactivity, but I would
like to increase that time (maybe to infinity) ... what do I need to add
server.xml to make this happen?!

Thanks for your patience with this newbie question ...

Josh D.

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in
error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.