tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hornsby Peter <PHORN...@qinetiq.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.3 classpath
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:36:09 GMT
Cheers for the earlier suggestion on the problems with using Saxon, I've
now installed Tomcat 3.3 and that problem has disappeared.  However:
Tomcat is installed in d:\tomcat3.3.  I want to reference some class
files in d:\.  I've tried editing the :staticClasspath part of
tomcat.bat, putting the line

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;d:\

at the end, but this doesn't seem to resolve the problem...any thoughts?

Cheers,
Pete

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.