tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hornsby Peter <PHORN...@qinetiq.com>
Subject RE: Replace JServ with Tomcat
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:08:12 GMT
I've not done this myself, but Tomcat contains a file describing how to
set it up with apache (TOMCAT_HOME\doc\tomcat-apache-howto.html).  I
suspect you'll have to edit Apache's httpd.conf file to get rid of
references to JServ, but after that it should (I think) be a
straightforward setup of Tomcat.

Hope this helps,
Pete

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.