tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hugo Hendriks <>
Subject Internal Servlet error
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:27:53 GMT

I build an application in jbuilder but i want to use some javascript so I
decided to test it with tomcat3.2.3 After i made an directory and droped my
.class files in /WEB-INF/classes, I tried to run my project (which works
fine under jBuilder) i got these error messages:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSP.\apacheconfigurator\ Class
apacheconfigurator.Arraylist not found. ArrayList alNameBasedHosts = new
 .\apacheconfigurator\ Undefined variable or class
name: sDefaultHosts sDefaultHosts.add("_default_");
 .\apacheconfigurator\ Undefined variable or class
name: sDefaultHosts System.out.println(sDefaultHosts.get(0)); ^ 3 errors

Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?

many thanks

Hugo Hendriks

View raw message