tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Gallaway <geof...@sin.sloth.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat, PayFlow Pro(VeriSign) and JSP
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:00:30 GMT
Although I have not used it, my gut instinct tells me its bad. I mean,
seriously, any product that has a name like "PayFlow Pro", come on, you cant
even say it 5 times fast!

Just being a dork (for those without a sense of humor, I'm joking),
Geoffeg

This one time, at band camp, Chad wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> If any one of you have used PayFlow Pro(VeriSign) and JSP for your credit
> card transactions on Tomcat. I would really like to hear about your
> experience.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chad
>

> --
Geoffrey Gallaway || "Rex unto my cleeb, and thou shalt have everlasting
geoffeg@sloth.org || blort."
D e v o r z h u n || 				-- Zorp 3:16