tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mathieu perrenoud <mperr...@iismail.unil.ch>
Subject Re: servlets path in tomcat 3.3
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:03:55 GMT
Hi  Larry,

I posted this mail a week ago but I didn't see it show up in the
mailing-list, so I post it again. Sorry to cc you, but I don't want my thanks
to be lost somewhere.

many thanks, it helped a lot!
I wrote my own module in which the prefix can be setted.

Why did you choose this prefix thing for tomcat? There must be a lot of
ApacheJserv users around who have servlets mount points not matching
"/servlet/".
And prefixes are imho context-dependent. It would be nice to have a "servlet
mount point" argument in <context> elements which could be used in the
InvokerInterceptor to have a different mount point for each context.

have a nice day
matieu

--
mathieu perrenoud [iis-unil]