tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Can't get precompiled JSP to be welcome page?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:26:04 GMT

Hey Alex - looks like we're on the same lists!

This is a known bug - I submitted it about a month ago!  See Bug 3309

They said it will be fixed in 3.3.1 (maybe)!

I got around it by having my index.htm as welcome page, and redirecting to the
jsp I wanted.  Ugly, but it works.

Cheers,

Dave

"Alex Colic" <alex.colic%pop-ware.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 10/24/2001