tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Precompiled jsp's
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:06:03 GMT

You have to define them in your web.xml, for each jsp like this:

   <servlet>
    <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>JspServ.index</servlet-class>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

where JspServ is directory you have placed them in.

Hope that helps,

Dave

"Thys De Wet (ZA)" <thys.deWet%za.didata.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on
10/24/2001 05:12:37 AM