tomcat-users mailing list archives

From E B <hello1...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject servlet upload
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:09:59 GMT
In my webapp under tomcat, I am using oreilly's
cos.jar for uploading files. I observe that
repeated uploading of same file fails. ie., when
I upload a file for second time(different content,
same file name), in my servlet I am getting the
old file only. It is probably due to caching,
 does anybody know how do disable this caching ?

the files are jar files. does jvm cache them ?
or tomcat ? I see some jar cache files in the temp.
The class used to access the uploaded file is
com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.