tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Multiple web.xml files?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:35:52 GMT

Hi.  Does anyone know if it is possible to have modularized web.xml files for an
app?  ie tomcat will read all of them and "merge" them together?  If not, is it
possible to add servlet mappings dynamically?

Cheers,

Dave

tomcat-user-help%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com on 10/23/2001 02:58:08
PM