tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clayton Bodine <clayton_bodine_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Error
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 19:37:18 GMT
Dan:

Thanks for replying to my distress call.  When I
startup Tomcat, I can read the CLASSPATH, and the jar
files that are needed are listed.  This is because I
have either explicitly defined them in the CLASSPATH
variable, or copied the jar files into
TOMCAT_HOME\lib.  In either event, I get a runtime
error.  Somehow Tomcat cannot find the body of the
methods needed inside the jar file!  Any more
suggestions?

Sincerely,

Clayton Bodine