tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Integrating Tomcat 4 with Apache
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:39:19 GMT
Hi Low Han Ming,

I have had success in setting up Tomcat 4.0 and Apache
1.3.20 by following these documents

   jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/README.txt
   jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/INSTALL.txt

(Don't read webapp/docs/apache-1.3.html, the
information is incorrect.)

In order to follow the path above, start here

   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

The webapp module can be checked out with this module
command

   $ cvs co jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp

HTH,
Janek Bogucki

 --- Low Han Ming <lowhm@flashmail.com> wrote: > Hi,

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat-old/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-ho