tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brent Denver <bcarlet...@yahoo.com>
Subject JNDI Properties for servlets
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 20:17:14 GMT
Where can I place the jndi.properties (or any
properties file for that matter) so a servlet will
pick it up . I've got Tomcat 4.0 installed using JDK
1.3.1 on Windows 2000 Professional. I have deployed
the Servlet in a jar and placed it in the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/lib directory. I
also placed the jndi.properties file in that same jar.
I can post to the servlet, but the properties are not
being picked up. What the hell am I doing wrong. It
works when I hard code the properties via
System.setProperty() in the servlet.

Thanks for any help.