tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wesley E. Ribeiro" <wesle...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Toncat as service on Win2K
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:36:31 GMT
Supposing you have used the jk_nt_service utility to
install TomCat as a service in Win2K, you'll have a
file called wrapper.properties in the conf directory
of the TomCat installation directory.
In this file, you'll have a line like this:

wrapper.cmd_line=$(wrapper.javabin)-classpath
$(wrapper.class_path) $(wrapper.startup_class) -config
$(wrapper.server_xml) -home $(wrapper.tomcat_home)

All you have to do is add '-Xrs':

wrapper.cmd_line=$(wrapper.javabin)-Xrs -classpath
$(wrapper.class_path) $(wrapper.startup_class) -config
$(wrapper.server_xml) -home $(wrapper.tomcat_home)

Even if you didn't use jk_nt_service, whatever the
utility you have used you'll have a point where the
JVM is called. This is where you should put the '-Xrs'
option.

Regards,

Wesley