tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tomcat4 and JDBCRealm problem
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 02:52:10 GMT
The fact that you are getting a SQLException (rather than a
ClassNotFoundException) implies that the problem is *not* in locating the
driver - it is in the parameters you are specifying to establish the
database connection.  Double (and triple) check your values for the
"connectionName", "connectionPassword", and "connectionURL" parameters, as
well as the security permissions you have set up in the MySQL database
itself.

Craig McClanahan