tomcat-users mailing list archives

From phillip mastroianni <phillipmastroia...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: has anybody mod_webapp.dll ? Me too!!
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:54:02 GMT
I have build the mod_webapp.dll, but I seem to be
having difficulty with Apache recognizing it.  I keep
getting an statement ... cannont load mod_webapp.dll,
cannont find in directory.

I have even gone to the effort of putting the full
path to the .dll in the httpd.conf file.

So, I may have build the .dll, has anyone build the
.dll and been successful?

--- "Haller, Joe" <Joe.Haller@purchasepro.com> wrote:
> Yes, I am also in need of mod_webapp.dll.
> Does anyone know if there is an expectation
> for this to be posted?
>
> J. Haller

=====
Phillip Mastroianni