tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barney Hamish <Hamish.Bar...@ect-telecoms.de>
Subject PoolMan 2.0.4 and Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:43:40 GMT
Just wondering if someone can give me a hand. I'm getting a strange error
with Tomcat 3.2.1 and PoolMan 2.0.4.

Tomcat refuses to use PoolMan for Realms authentication. It throws a SQL 'No
suitable driver' Exception on startup. If I don't use PoolMan as the
database driver the rest of my application works fine with PoolMan. It just
refuses to use PoolMan for Realms authentication. Are there any ideas what's
going wrong and how I might fix this.

Thanks
Hamish

java.lang.RuntimeException: JDBCRealm.start.readXml: java.sql.SQLException:
No suitable driver
	at
org.apache.tomcat.request.JDBCRealm.contextInit(JDBCRealm.java:439)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:195)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)