tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirs...@ucles.org.uk>
Subject RE: mod_webapp
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 16:52:29 GMT
> May I propose you get your facts straight on a single webpage at the
> http://jakarta.apache.org website for all of the combinations

LOL I don't have anything to do with Jakarta or Apache Software Foundation

> on all the
> platforms. By the way, you made no mention about EAPI or
> mod_webapp in your diatribe just now.
>
> Why should I waste my time digging through your messy archives?

Becuase it's free and no one is forcing you to use it and you should be
greatful that several people have taken a lot of their time to write a
pretty descent piece of software. And if it doesn't have an M$ style
plug-n-play click-and-don't-have-to-think interface I don't see that as such
a big problem.

Erm, can we stop here? I was just making a suggestion, not starting a flame
war. Honest.

=**********************************************************

If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original
message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this
email is virus free.