tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mangi, Rick" <rick.ma...@zcmgroup.com>
Subject RE: integrating tomcat 4.0 in apache 1.3
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:34:38 GMT
You can also use the old apj connectors with tomcat 4.0 as per the old
documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Fowler [mailto:aff9@aber.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 2:17 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: integrating tomcat 4.0 in apache 1.3

Hullo there,

You need to use the WARP connector to acheive this. Currently the tomcat
  documentation guys have not finished their pages on this. You can,
however, have a look through the server.xml file and find a nice list of
how to do it.

Hope this helps, I shall finish the docs on this for the Tomcat-Book
project this weekend, given some luck and a fair wind!

Regards,

Adam.