tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kamil Kukura" <Kamil.Kuk...@sphere-systems.com>
Subject the meaning of message "WebappClassLoader: Lifecycle error"
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:06:31 GMT
I have database connection pooling that runs in background in application
scope. From time to time I can found strange error message in catalina.out
logfile:

WebappClassLoader: Lifecycle error : CL stopped
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/System
        at
repDB.cpooling.JDCConnectionPool.reapConnections(JDCConnectionPool.java:75)
        at repDB.cpooling.ConnectionReaper.run(JDCConnectionPool.java:36)

The source of JDCConnectionPool is attached. The pool is created in bean
that is in application scope. I guess the problem occurs because of that
ConnectionReaper thread running.

--
Kamil Kukura