tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chase" <ch...@osdev.org>
Subject Re: Apache httpd + tomcat = flaky
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:16:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Troy" <rtroy@ScienceTools.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: Apache httpd + tomcat = flaky

> > Subject: Apache httpd + tomcat = flaky
> > I'm running on W2K, apache 1.3.22 and Tomcat 4.0.1.

> You sure that shouldn't read: W2k=flaky?
> -smile-
> RT

:)  It's not as bad as previous M$ stuff, you have to admit that.

Final deployment is going to be on Solaris, this is just my test box. If I
break something here it's easy to reinstall, after the number of reinstalls
of Windows I've had to do, I could do it in my sleep :) (not that it took a
rocket scientist to begin with.....but you get the point)

-Chase