tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException when using war file (Tomcat 3.2.3)
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:36:41 GMT
I doubt it.  Sounds like you are on a Windows machine and explorer presents
all filenames like that.  I'd suggest going to a DOS session and looking at
the directories to see the truth.  Also check the option 'Allow all uppercase
names' in the View tab under the 'View|Folder Options' menu item of My
Computer.

--David Smith