tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Using jsp / servlets for main web site?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:25:21 GMT
OK, there should be more info in the logs at webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs.
Check it out and maybe post relevant parts to the cocoon-users list to see
what they say since this isn't a Tomcat issue any more.  Plus that list
probably has one or two of the developers around who can offer expert advice.

--David Smith