tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "asheesh" <ashe...@q2aindia.com>
Subject Initialcontext problem
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 08:06:09 GMT
Dear all

i am posting it for 3rd time, let me know if anyone can help me in this.

I am running tomcat3.2.3 on Linux with Borland Application Server. My whole
code was working fine on NT platform, but when i shifted the thing to Linux,
at the time of execution of command

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
The server returns an error License Expired,  and stops,  and there is no
additional information for this.

What could be the possible cause? I tried to look around this but could not
find document or help material. Also to point out that I don't have any exp.
on linux.

If someone is running same setup with any of the EJB Containers pls. do let
me know if this command works fine or what i am overlooking. It may be some
OS security constraints which are causing this problem.

thanks in advance!!!

regards
asheesh