tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KauĂȘ Linden - HostNet InterNet <k...@hostnet.com.br>
Subject apache+chiliasp+mod_app
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 15:55:54 GMT
 I use the program ChiliAsp Sun, ChiliAsp who installed the Apache in my
 webserver.

 Now installing mod_webapp after the command ./configure execute the "make",
 the installation of the module search in the Apache the file
 /usr/local/chilisoft/apache/bin/httpd that there is not causing mistake in
 the installation.

 In the Apache installed by Chiliasp the correct name of the file is
 /usr/local/chilisoft/apache/bin/httpd-chilisoft

 [root@cobre bin]# ls
 ab         apxs             dbmmanage  htpasswd    rotatelogs
 apachectl  chilisoft-httpd  htdigest   logresolve
 [root@cobre bin]#

 how I can solve this problem?