tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Micael Padraig Og mac Grene" <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.3 and user specific Webapps...
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 05:38:09 GMT
Do you mind my asking why you want to do that, to better understand if I can
be helpful without wasting time?
-----Original Message-----
From: news@computer-programmer.org <news@computer-programmer.org>
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 10:07 PM
Subject: Tomcat 3.3 and user specific Webapps...

>Hi there, I would like to setup my Tomcat server (running behind Apache)
for users of my system.  I would like them to be able to deploy their web
applications by placing the neccesary files in a webapps directory not under
the standard tomcat/webapps directory but instead in their own
/home/userid/webapps directory.  They would then get access to their webapps
via a URL like so: