tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob FanChiang \(范姜\)" <ja...@cht.com.tw>
Subject Re: Using mod_jk with Apache-Tomcat
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 00:51:13 GMT
Don't use the "include".
Add these in the end of httpd.conf

  LoadModule jk_module          lib/modules/mod_jk.so
  AddModule mod_jk.c
  <IfModule mod_jk.c>
  JkWorkersFile /disk1/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties
  JkLogFile /disk1/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log
  JkLogLevel error
  JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
  <Location "/WEB-INF/">
      AllowOverride None
      deny from all
  </Location>
  <Directory "/disk1/apache/htdocs/WEB-INF/">
      AllowOverride None
      deny from all
  </Directory>
  </IfModule>

And modify the workers.properties three lines.

  workers.tomcat_home=/opt/tomcat
  workers.java_home=/opt/java1.2
  ps=/ (\ for windows)

change the path for yours.