tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Kersten" <...@fellownet.org>
Subject followsoftlinks
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:48:25 GMT
Hi,

I've installed Tomcat on FreeBSD using Apache to serve the static HTML
files and it seems to work all fine. I've replaced the directory ROOT in
the /webapps/ directory with a softlink to the Apache's root dir and that
also seems to work. I have to create a contect for each directory in this
root directory in order for the WEB-INF directory to be recognized by
Tomcat and added to the tomcat-apache.conf. Isn't there a directive such
as "followsymlinks" in apache so that Tomcat searches the entire path in
the rootdir for directorys and WEB-INF stuff?

Thnx in advance,
 Bob.