tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gabbah" <gab...@swipnet.se>
Subject Re: where do I define what web app will be used?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:21:31 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Duke" <mini78@lycos.com>
To: "tomcat" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>;
<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: where do I define what web app will be used?

location : http://localhost:8080/
> If you type : http://localhost:8080/examples you get the examples
application. If you create a directory MyApp and configure it in the
server.xml you can reach your site with http://localhost:8080/MyApp

> Dennis

And if I want the http://localhost:8080/ to point to MyApp? And not let a
user that is surfing my site to
be able to reach examples or any other folder that are not under MyApp?
It really sucks if I must define my homepage as http://<myip>/MyApp...